PENTECOST SUNDAY | GUIDELINES
As we prepare for our first service back together since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, excitement is sure to be expected. And welcomed! However, as the government continues to give direction and guidance as a cure/vaccine is developed, it is important to remember that there are certain guidelines and rules that we need to continue holding ourselves to.
We’re all learning how to love on one another, while continuing to respect the laws of the land during this unprecedented time!
With that being said, all attendees are welcome to wear a mask, gloves, or any other protective gear you may desire, but this is NOT a requirement. Additional guidelines that we urge all members of the Dwell Church family to follow are:
- If you are at risk, or have had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or have come into contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19, we are asking you to worship with us online.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up in the hallway and ballroom.
- Families or groups that arrive together can sit together, but must maintain six feet of separation from other individuals not within the same household. If such distancing is not possible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- Keep at least two empty seats (or six feet of separation) between parties in any row, except as follows:
- Two or more members of the same household can sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet of separation) empty on either side.
- Two individuals who are not members of the same household but who are attending together can sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet of separation) empty on either side.
- Rows will be six feet apart, with three sections of fifteen chairs. Each section will be six to eight feet apart.
- Most importantly, please be sure to avoid making physical contact with those outside of your party. Out of respect for the potential spread of disease and the harm this can do to an individual’s work life, we emphasize this rule in particular.
- At this time, our Dwell Kids classes and nursery will not be open, so all Sunday services will be family services. We will continue to make lessons available online for our children.
Above all, we thank you for following these guidelines to the best of your ability and for joining us on Sunday the 31st for our first service back together at the Courtyard Marriott! We look forward to seeing you all soon!